Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20710 Discussions

Intel Realsense L500 series error

THAODINH
Employee

Hi, one of our local customers purchased 02 units of Intel RealSense L515, they mentioned that they could not export depth image with the issue notification:

Invalid Value in rs2_open_multiple(sensor:000001C8132B1370,
profiles:000001C81316F118, count:2):

Failed to resolve the request:
Format: Z16, width: 640, height: 480 Format: Y8, width: 640, height: 480

Into:
Device is already streaming!

Please help support us on how to request a warranty because Intel Customer Support (ICS) does not support a warranty for this product.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @THAODINH

Thank you for reaching out about your Intel RealSense L515 cameras. We'd like to guide you to the right place for assistance.

Your concern has been posted in the wrong forum, and we won't be able to address it here. To get the support you need, please visit the Intel RealSense Support Forum at Intel® RealSense™ Community Forum. You can post your questions there, and the community can help you with the depth image export issue.

For warranty inquiries, please go to the official Intel RealSense Warranty page at Intel® RealSense™ Support. There, you'll find information on the warranty terms and how to proceed with claims if necessary.

We apologize for any inconvenience you've faced and appreciate your understanding. This thread has been closed and won't be monitored by Intel.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
THAODINH
Employee

Hi Isaac,

This partner purchased 02 units through one of Vietnam's authorized Distributors, not placing orders online.

So when I accessed your mentioned links, it confused me by "My orders" with obviously there is no orders in my account.

Please help advise.

0 Kudos