Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20660 Discussions

compatible VR

ibrahim_
Beginner

Is there a certain VR model  which Intel works on it to achieve compatibility?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ibrahim_,

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities. We would be more than glad to help you.

We want to let you know that; unfortunately, we are unable to validate compatibility with all the products in the market; however, we would like to look into this, but we want to confirm if you are using an Intel Arc graphics card or an Intel Integrated graphics, so please provide us with your graphics card model.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ibrahim_,

We are following up on your thread to confirm your graphics card model to further help you with your query. Share this information once you have it available.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
ibrahim_
Beginner

Hello Jean,

I have ARC 770 for about six months. I am looking for an ARC 770 compatible VR. Thank you .

Best Regards.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ibrahim_,

Since you mentioned that your product is an Intel Arc A770, it is important to mention that Intel Arc graphics support for VR headsets continues to evolve as we ramp our products and add updates to our software stack.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ibrahim_,

As we dont have received a response, we will proceed to close the thread. If you need any recommendations, open a new thread as this one will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Saabjock
Novice
0 Kudos
Saabjock
Novice
0 Kudos
ibrahim_
Beginner

Did you see any problem with HP REverb G2? Was it just like plug and play?

0 Kudos
Saabjock
Novice

My HP Reverb G2 just works with my A770-16 LE card.

I am running a Ryzen5 5600X on an MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon with 32GB of Timetec DDR4 3600MHz set to CAS 16, 19, 19, 19, 36, 1T.

PBO is set to off, as is XMP. The frequency is 'hard' selected.

All drivers and firmware are up to date.

Intel seems to have a few issues with certain drivers though. It is a bit hit and miss.

When the headset is supported, it works very well in VR.

As an example.... I first tried my headset when the 4090beta driver was released and it worked flawlessly.

Driver 4369 also worked flawlessly.

I was away from simracing for a few weeks and when I got back and loaded the 4826 driver, VR was broken (headset not recognized).

With the release of 4885, VR was again working.

Then came  4887 which also worked very well.

4900 broke VR...no display and headset not recognized.

STEAM cites no headset.

I revert to 4887 and all is fine again.

Here's some video from a few test runs earlier today....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UZ6gzOovW0 

0 Kudos