Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20692 Discussions

Intel UHD Graphic driver

Geek1
Beginner

uhh i have an intel uhd graphics 630buit in graphic what is the lastest recommend driver for 2023

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Geek1.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

To give you the most accurate graphics driver, I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the graphics precise driver versions, and any system information that can help us find the accurate driver for your system. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Geek1
Beginner

Thanks for your assistance, I run a Dell optiplex 3060, 16gb of ram, a M.2 SSD housing the operating system

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro(10.0.22631 Build 22631)

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8500T CPU @ 2.10GHz

Display Adapter(s): Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630  Update version is 30.0.100.9864

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Geek1.

Thank you for providing these details.

According to the latest recommendations for your Intel UHD Graphics 630, you can access the download link here: Intel® 7th-10th Gen Processor Graphics - Windows*.

However, there's a newer version of the Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver available, offering functional and security updates. You can find it at this link: Updated graphics driver.

Additionally, you can visit this link: Intel Core i5-8500T Processor Graphics Driver Compilation, where you'll find a compilation of graphics drivers tailored for your Intel® Core™ i5-8500T Processor.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos