Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel UHD Graphics Control Panel not starting, stuck on Initializing and won't start.

JCast20
Beginner

After executing it gives the initializing screen and afterwards simply disappears with no error message.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Castrojesse,

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

I understand that the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel is not being displayed. I would like to assist you with this issue.

I would like to get more information about your system in order to provide troubleshooting steps that help you fix this issue. When experiencing this problem, it is recommended to have the correct drivers installed.

Please scan your system using the Intel® System Support and attach the report to know the Intel® Graphics Controller and the latest Intel® Graphics Driver installed.

1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Castrojesse,

If you are still having issues with the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel, I will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
MBabl
Beginner

can u help me with this ?

i have the same problem
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Bably,

Please, stay with

Amy C

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
MLedn
Beginner

Hello I have the same problem, SSU file attached.

Try to solve with this tutorial but no luck, Intel UHD Graphics Control Panel not starting

0 Kudos