Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Intel UHD graphics

pinillo147
Beginner

Hello

Recentlly I've adquired a Lenovo T14s Gen1 running a Intel® Core™ i5-10310U Processor with Intel UHD graphics. I'm trying to configure my Benq rl2755 in a resolution higher than the maximun configured by Windows 10 1920x1080. I'm trying to configure a custom resolution using the Intel Command Center downloaded from the MS store but when configuring custom resoluton it shows Bad configuration parameters. How I can use resolutions like 2560×1440 ?

Added Intel SSU information.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello pinillo147, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Was it working before?
  2. Which port are you using to connect the monitor?
  3. What is the refresh rate you are trying to use?
  4. Graphics report, open the Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC), in order to get please open IGCC, go to the support tab, select system diagnostic, click "generate report", save the file and attach it to your response. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
pinillo147
Beginner

Hi,

It wasn't working before, it's firts time I do try.

Display port.

Report attached.

60Hz refresh rate

Thanks.

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello pinillo147, 

In this case, after checking the report and the monitor specifications, it indicates that the maximum resolution supported by your monitor is 1920x1080. If you try creating a custom resolution with parameters above that it will fail due to the monitor not being able to handle it. 

If you want to confirm this information, please contact the monitor manufacturer in order to check all supported resolutions and features. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello pinillo147,

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos