Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization

Update

Capiberibe
Beginner

Why do I receive for the seventh time update to Graphics Intel if I did already?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

There are some inconsistencies in the update database that can cause updated to install over and over and over. In order to help address this, please do the following:

1. Create a ZIP file containing all files in folder C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA\Logs.
  2. Respond to this post and attach the ZIP file by dragging it into the box below the reply edit window titled Drag and drop here or browse files to attach.

Within IDSA, you can (then) hide this update so it is never offered again.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Explain better.

Are you using IDSA, installing the latest graphics driver, and then seeing IDSA offer the same driver again?   This is a problem with Microsoft rolling back the driver to a version they think you should have.

Just update to the latest driver, and then block the Microsoft driver.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

There are some inconsistencies in the update database that can cause updated to install over and over and over. In order to help address this, please do the following:

1. Create a ZIP file containing all files in folder C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA\Logs.
  2. Respond to this post and attach the ZIP file by dragging it into the box below the reply edit window titled Drag and drop here or browse files to attach.

Within IDSA, you can (then) hide this update so it is never offered again.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Capiberibe
Beginner

I need support again.

0 Kudos