Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laksamanafadianzr
New Contributor I

Intel XE Max and Iris XE Frequent BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION igdkmnd64.sys - ACER SWIFT 3X

Hi, Intel I have numerous issue on my laptop and this is the worst beside the GPU that suddenly make any games crashed. I got BSOD every single day and it shows SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION igdkmnd64.sys, I have installed many drivers, both OEM and from the Acer but no luck. This is insane considering this is a new laptop. I hope this DG1 XE and 11th gen are not a prototype product.

Additionally, When I plug in my external HDD with USB 3.0, the wifi will suddenly turned off and unable to detect any wifi around even the closest router. Please fix this ASAP because I begin loosing faith on the WIFI 6 certificiation.
Screenshot 2021-01-21 120345.pngScreenshot 2021-01-21 120644.png

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Laksamanafadianzr
New Contributor I

It does not work. It still got the exact same blue screen in the first 30 minutes of using my Laptop. I will sue either acer or Intel for this.
Reiyy
Novice

yeah, im having the same problem with my swift 3x. this is really frustating, it doesnt fixed even with the latest driver update. this product really feels like a prototype. i hope intel or acer will fix this problem, its really annoying that my laptop got BSOD every single day

Laksamanafadianzr
New Contributor I

Please create similar threads every day so Intel will listen.
AlHill
Super User

Bad advice.

What you need to do is to use ONLY the drivers provided by ACER.  If you still have the problem, contact ACER for support as they supposedly tested the drivers on their site with their hardware.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

Laksamanafadianzr
New Contributor I

Every manufacturer just customize the thermal design power. Besides, I have tried installing the Acer driver but no avail. Intel is they one that should be responsible in this case
AlHill
Super User

"Intel is they one that should be responsible in this case "

Incorrect.  If you cannot install the ACER provided driver and/or it does not work, ACER is responsible for your support.

Laksamanafadianzr
New Contributor I

Dude, really? just post a question thread regarding who should be responsible in this case and I'll give 1000 bucks if you can proof Acer is responsible. INtel is clearly the manufacturer here

Tags (1)
AlHill
Super User

Yes, Dud, really.

Acer designed and made your laptop.

Acer [supposedly] tested your laptop.

Acer provided you a warranty, that you paid for.

Acer likely modified the driver to work with their hardware.

Acer is responsible for your support.

You can, however, believe what you want.

I am no longer following this thread.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Al is correct.
Your warranty is from Acer. You have no (none, zero, nada) warranties of any kind from Intel.
Acer supposedly provided you with a set of drivers that will allow your laptop to run properly. If the system will not run properly with this set of drivers installed, well, then that is a problem that Acer needs to resolve.
Your statement "I will sue..." is a threat. This is a violation of the rules of conduct for this site. I suggest you improve your attitude right quick. Bully Talk is also against the rules of conduct, so I suggest that you think carefully before you respond.
...S
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Laksamanafadianzr,

Thank you for posting in the Intel* Community.

To better assist you we sent you a private message.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

Laksamanafadianzr
New Contributor I

Hi, Maria. I can't find any message. If you want to contact me, please do : Removing sensitive information. It's sad that Intel closed my previous thread about similar issue. Now, I am really frustrated and i want to sell this laptop.

AlHill
Super User

You should check your private messages in the forum.

Remember, Every Single Second Matters...

Maria_R_Intel

Hello Laksamanafadianzr,

Thank you for the information.

The proper team has now your details and they will contact you back soon by phone or email.

I removed your private information from your post.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician