Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel Xe Graphics

Aditya22
Beginner

Is there any difference between the graphics performance of Intel Xe graphics in an Intel Core i7-1185G7, in an Intel Core i5 1135G7 and in an Intel Core i5 - 11300H ??

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Aditya22

In regards to this request, we may say that there is a difference and there is going to be better performance on the Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7 Processor.

We set up this comparative chart on the Product Specifications website and regarding Graphics Capabilities, all the units have mostly the same features, the only difference is that the "Intel® Core™ i5-11300H Processor" and "Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor" have:

• Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency >> 1.30GHz
  • Execution Units 80

On the other hand, the "Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7 Processor" has:

• Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency >> 1.35GHz
  • Execution Units 96

However, the difference in performance is not something visible like in the images, videos, or similar; it will be on the response time, the more execution units the graphics card has the faster it will respond when in use.

Note:

We understood this inquiry was specific to the performance of the Graphics Controller. Just in case, it is worth mentioning that there are other factors that have an impact on the performance of the "overall system" since other components/resources are also involved when it comes to performance in real life (e.g.: memory RAM's amount and speed, type of workload, CPU count and speed, other CPU technologies, Drives in used (SSD vs HDD), thermal headroom, computer manufacturer design and limitations, etc).

We hope this clarifies your inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Aditya22

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In regards to your inquiry, please kindly allow us to review this further in order to provide you with the proper information. We will be posting back in the thread as soon as more details are available.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Aditya22

In regards to this request, we may say that there is a difference and there is going to be better performance on the Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7 Processor.

We set up this comparative chart on the Product Specifications website and regarding Graphics Capabilities, all the units have mostly the same features, the only difference is that the "Intel® Core™ i5-11300H Processor" and "Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor" have:

• Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency >> 1.30GHz
  • Execution Units 80

On the other hand, the "Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7 Processor" has:

• Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency >> 1.35GHz
  • Execution Units 96

However, the difference in performance is not something visible like in the images, videos, or similar; it will be on the response time, the more execution units the graphics card has the faster it will respond when in use.

Note:

We understood this inquiry was specific to the performance of the Graphics Controller. Just in case, it is worth mentioning that there are other factors that have an impact on the performance of the "overall system" since other components/resources are also involved when it comes to performance in real life (e.g.: memory RAM's amount and speed, type of workload, CPU count and speed, other CPU technologies, Drives in used (SSD vs HDD), thermal headroom, computer manufacturer design and limitations, etc).

We hope this clarifies your inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Aditya22

We noticed that the thread has been marked as "Solved". Since there are no more questions, we will proceed to close this inquiry now.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos