Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Intel graphic update

Alyssa_Gaile
Beginner
I'm using a windows 11 pro. Last last week my device update an intel display update. After the update it was pretty laggy the mouse move so slow. I try to check for another update and but I am already up-to-date. So I checked the optional update and my BIOS updated. After that, it's okay now. Everything is smooth but the browsers are really laggy. It freezes and had delayed movement. It's been like this for a couple days now. I had to open close the browsers for it to run smoothly but aftet a couple minutes of use it gets laggy again. I have to do the same routine.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello Alyssa_Gaile,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. On which browser does the issue occur?
  2. Have you tried using the drivers provided by the OEM?

Also, please download and install the Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Alyssa_Gaile,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Alyssa_Gaile, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos