Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel graphics - The system does not meet the minimum requirements

Andrii-Turchyn
Beginner

When I try to download any graphics or processors it gives me this.

Build:

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro(10.0.18362 Build 18362)
Physical Memory (Installed): 8 GB
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
System Type: x64-based PC
Total Installed Updates: 26 Updates - See Detailed View for more information
Display Adapter(s): Intel(R) HD Graphics 9.17.10.4459
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: 0D28YY
Network Adapter(s): Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection 12.12.140.22
TP-Link Wireless USB Adapter 1030.27.425.2018
Disk(s): TOSHIBA HDWD110 818.87 GB (available) 10.0.18362.1
System Messages: Included
Direct-X Diagnostics: Included

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The message is exactly correct in what it is saying. Intel does not support your 2nd gen processor's graphics engine being used with Windows 10. Microsoft provides an inbox compatibility driver that will allow it to be used, but it performs dismally and doesn't support modern API requirements. Use an Add-in graphics card.

You are going to have problems with your Ethernet support as well. Intel does not support your motherboard's LAN component being used with Windows 10 either. Again, Microsoft has a inbox compatibility driver that will allow it to be used, but I have seen reports of problems using this driver. You might have to use a add-in PCIe Ethernet card or a USB Ethernet dongle to connect.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The message is exactly correct in what it is saying. Intel does not support your 2nd gen processor's graphics engine being used with Windows 10. Microsoft provides an inbox compatibility driver that will allow it to be used, but it performs dismally and doesn't support modern API requirements. Use an Add-in graphics card.

You are going to have problems with your Ethernet support as well. Intel does not support your motherboard's LAN component being used with Windows 10 either. Again, Microsoft has a inbox compatibility driver that will allow it to be used, but I have seen reports of problems using this driver. You might have to use a add-in PCIe Ethernet card or a USB Ethernet dongle to connect.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Andrii-Turchyn,

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Andrii-Turchyn
Beginner
Hello Maria_R_Intel,

May I know if there is any way I may download the graphics products.

Best Regards,
Andrii Turchyn.
0 Kudos