Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel graphics panel control won't open

JonyS
Beginner

Hi

Stupid windows. Yet again, stuff stops working for no apparent reason. This time, I've decided to create an account to get specific help. When I click on the Intel app on my computer to open it and adjust the settings, it won't let me. It first appears to be loading and then disappers and it never opens the panel. Great, isn't it? It worked fine before. I need to adjust the settings because I moved to a place with more light. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, like it says somewhere else here, and nothing changed! I have lost at least an hour and a half of my precious life on this. Can anyone help me please??

My computer: Asus 510UQ. WIndows 10. 64x. Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz

Yes, I tried the drivers download on the Asus website. No effect at all.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JonyS
Beginner

So... After spending more time on this than I ever wished, I found a solution (hopefully permanent)! I downloaded the intel graphics command center and it does what I need it to do. I just did this, so I hope it keeps working (fingers crossed). I restarted my computer and everything seems to be holding up! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JonyS
Beginner

So... After spending more time on this than I ever wished, I found a solution (hopefully permanent)! I downloaded the intel graphics command center and it does what I need it to do. I just did this, so I hope it keeps working (fingers crossed). I restarted my computer and everything seems to be holding up! 

0 Kudos