Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

Intel iris xe

Morleyty
Beginner
My wife bought a laptop with the intel iris xe installed she only wants to play one game on that laptop and that is the new halo is there anyway to increase performance to meet the minimum requirement to play the game?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User
What processor does the laptop have? How much memory is installed?
0 Kudos
Morleyty
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Iris XE + i7 + 16GB should easily exceed almost every game's requirements. What game is saying that the requirements are not being met?

...S

0 Kudos
Morleyty
Beginner
Halo infinite is saying the graphics doesn't meet requirements
0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Morleyty,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I hope the information provided by the Super User was useful. 

As an extra piece of information, if your system doesn't meet the minimum hardware requirements, you will need to check with the Laptop's manufacturer for the possibility to upgrade the hardware components of the system. 

You might also want to check with the game developer to see if there are any settings available to make the game run on your system. 

Hope this information is useful, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards,

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos