Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Intel iris xe

Hallou90
Beginner
hi, i have a laptop with intel iris xe. When I go on youtube to see a 1080p 60fps video up and scroll with the mouse up and down it goes at times if instead I try to disable hardware acceleration I do not have this delay but I want to use hardware acceleration I have also seen through chrome flags to set by default to opengl, but I would like to use at least d11 and d12
0 Kudos
2 Replies
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

I don't have this issue on my laptop with Iris Xe Graphics... however, I don't use Chrome browser on it, I use Firefox...

I tested with some 1080p videos at 60fps and the browser doesn't have any delay or lag

Also, I only use graphics drivers from my laptop's website (I don't use the ones from Intel... they're generic and you may lose customizations or features)

0 Kudos
Hallou90
Beginner
I also tried with firefox and I did not find any delay it is worth updating the intel driver of the iris card I tried to download fortnite and it told me to update the driver in 30.0.101.1400 the latest driver that came out updated 30.0.101.1660
0 Kudos