Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel wants to hear your feedback! - Graphics Control Panel

RonaldM_Intel

Hello Everyone,

We are interested in improving the Graphics Control Panel, and providing the best possible experience to all of our users.

It is for these reasons that we would like to hear your feedback on ANY aspect from the Graphics Control Panel. Examples:

- Which current features/options you use the most?

- Which ones you hate?

- Which ones you would like to see new?

- Do you like the Graphics Control Panel current look and feel?

Any feedback is welcome (within the realm of politeness and decency ), and with your help we can continue to improve our products.

74 Replies
jkhan4
Novice

current graphic control panel looks and feels okay what i want to improve is the screen mirroring which has some glitches like connection ending on its own after sometime or most of the time in video picture hangs then i have to disconnect and connect again to my tv which is samsung mu7000 and laptop is hp probook 450 g5 8th gen with all latest drivers...and yes i want to appreciate i think you have resolved the issue of out of sync voice.i have experienced serious lag of sound in my old 5th gen laptop that had 5500 hd drivers but that issue is not present in this 8th gen intel uhd 620.

0 Kudos
bmart2
Beginner

Intel your graphics engine cpu sucks

I wad doing some test and when I disable my nvidia gtx 1070. and run Intel cpu grapics I am unable to run gear of war 4 that use direct x 12 that means you remove the direct x 12 on the i7 7700hq how is posible that a cpu that support the last direct x 12 cant run or start gear of war 4 every time I do this test the game crash and not start is posible that other game that use direct x 12 and other direct x have problems with the cpu engine graphics

Fix in some game have problem enable full screen resolution if you try to put full screen the display graphics reset and go back to window mode i mean in the game so don't let you set full screen because the graphics driver reset

I been notice that a i7 7700qh have a delay processing for games that have ultra graphics or even medium wtf is going on with your cpu if I set the cpu in real time improve all title but not to much the performance is like the cpu is drop or having delay processing the graphics or frecuency or turbo mode fix the fI'll cpu engine processing and all core engine

Fix display delay for gaming some times camara have delay

Fix cpu have delay processing browser performance

improved error report and performance problem and detect the correct drivers for all gaming pc and models

Improve water ,fire ,smoke ,rain terrain ,grass ,light shadow and many other effects quality

Make a new engine that remove blurred for games and image ,remove static noise when is dark and display

Improve pixel quality and super fast speed processing

Allow to disable all setting in the Intel control panel

Improve your 4k performance,resolution,drops fps in 4k

Fix up scaling performance 4k performance freeze and drops

Fix graphics sometimes start flashing in games is like the cpu graphics not detect all objects correctly in the games when you are moving or ect

Prevent screen tearing for gaming

Prevent ghosting image and moving

Prevent disorted image moving super fast the image

Make a new setting in the control panel for turbo mode that acelerate all texture for maximum speed for better performance and super smooth gaming and fps and ect

Improve hardware aceleration graphics sucks

Improve pixel aceleration

ECT make a new control panel more professional and update all areas and make something new for all cpu

Just helping

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Ronald,

Please see this bug I believe I have found in the control panel application.

0 Kudos
bmart2
Beginner

HI intel corp i need you to make a full investigation what wtf is going with the GEAR OF WAR 4 PC GAME in windows 10 when i play this game online this game freeze and crash like 5min or 15 min some times take allitle more but even so there is a lot of people mad about it they say that if you turn the turning async compute off resolve the problem but i test it and the game continue crashing other say that are the shadow not sure is true or not because i set the graphic card to low setting to test it out and even so the game continue crashing and freeze i have a GTX 1070 but i whant you intel to make a full investigation in case there is a code error reading with the CPU or graphics drivers that make the game freeze and crash the most rare part is when this happen you dont get any error not even on the realiability monitor on windows 10 that show you all error and bugs that happen in windows 10 that rare rigth

check or any cpu error or bug

update all direct x version just in case

check CPU in case CPU is droping or stop processing or going time out for a second or ect

my cpu is i7 7700HQ 4 core/8

memory ddr4 2400mhz 16gb

graphics card is nvidia gtx 1070 8gb

is a gaming laptop i can run any game with no problem this is the only game that is having problem for unknow reason

laptop model is GE72MVR 7RG APACHE PRO

optional

update all cpu for better performance and better sdk responce

this is very rare that i see they update it but you can try to update to improve beter quality and performance in this

here list

the cpu shader version 5.1 or higther is is posible

open gl version 4.5

open cl version 2.1 or higher

vulkan 1.173 or higher

direct x 12.0 if you can update it for the last direct x support that is the direct x 12.1 will be better

prevent cpu have delay make it in real time processing a update

improve cpu networking extreme stavility for gaming

check cpu protocols that are not vulnerable or have bugs

optional

for the control panel you cant still not disable the control panel 3d settings for unknow reason

if you try to select a game dont let you select it

part of your control panel intel is broken

you most let us disable all the settings we whant

try to remove display input lag is is posible for faster display

improve upscaling quality

improve super extreme performance for 4k and 8k videos or gaming

improve hdmi performance and remove delay

i am just helping

0 Kudos
PTest7
Beginner

TL;DR Manager report version:

Rename "Display power saving technology" or at least put in the hint text that it's actually content-based dimming.

Took me 10 minutes just to sign up to comment with all your spam you're shoving down the throat, asking for phone number for possibly even more spam I cannot possibly comprehend what happens inside the heads of your business team. Only reason I endured is to say that it took me 20 minutes to find out that the dimming of the display based on the content (yet another mindblowing feature, where the dark content becomes even darker and the bright content burns your retinas during night work) can be disabled under the "Display power saving technology". If you put the damn setting in the control panel, make it clear, people like me lose 20 minutes to surf forums to learn your business technology language. Please save other peoples time and rename this.

0 Kudos
G_Elgar
Beginner

The fact the intel Atom does not support custom scaling is a major issue for me and it would be very welcome if it did

0 Kudos
RRudo
Beginner

Keyboard shortcuts to change refresh rate:

I noticed that there is not way to assign keystroke shortcuts to different refresh rates in the new Command Center. Videos are often in different refresh rates (23.976, 50, 59.94). I can manually select these by opening command center, but would like to be able to switch during video playback by using a keystroke shortcut.

0 Kudos
mklan2
Beginner
mute śr., 15 kwi 2020 o 12:16 Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com> napisał(a):
0 Kudos
mklan2
Beginner
mute śr., 15 kwi 2020 o 12:16 Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com> napisał(a):
0 Kudos
mklan2
Beginner
mute sob., 14 mar 2020 o 12:33 Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com> napisał(a):
0 Kudos
APron6
Novice

Still no solution to having removed the gamma slider bar? Im so frustrated- I get migraines easily and this is a huge issue for me an d many I know.

mklan2
Beginner
mute czw., 4 cze 2020 o 08:35 Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com> napisał(a):
0 Kudos