Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21173 Discussions

Intel wants to hear your feedback! - ideas for short support videos

RonaldM_Intel

Hello everyone,

Intel is interested in creating short support videos that cover topics or issues that you care the most. 

Just to name a few examples:

• In Arc Control what is the "Opt in Driver Boost" feature and how does it work?
  • How to report issues to Intel Support? 
  • Common troubleshooting tips.
  • How to configure collage mode in IGCC.

We want to hear your suggestions so feel free to respectfully voice your ideas and requests and they may get done soon!

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

50 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Go to Lenovo and/or Microsoft for support.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

One more time - The bios belongs to lenovo.  Get them to help you.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Avie1889
Novice

Hi

You are posting here to get ideas on support but I am disappointed as since one week i posted my issue on Intel Community and no one is responding on it with solution.

Here is the link to my issue... Hope someone will come up with right solutions to it.

Why Intel keep downloading old drivers when new updated one is preinstalled? 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Avie1889,

This isn't a simple issue. Regardless, solutions often take weeks to be identified and could take months to be corrected and validated and finally released. In this case, it's complicated by the fact that both Intel and Microsoft are involved. You're just going to have to wait.

So tell me, have you created a new conversation to track your issue? People think it is ok and accomplishes something when they post on the end of some other existing conversation (even one that may appear to be about the same issue). THIS ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING! Take the 'I have the same issue' statement out of your vocabulary. You hurt your case when you do this. A ticket for tracking (and escalating) an issue is only going to be created when you open a new conversation (using the Post a Question button or through contacting ICS).

Just saying (off my soapbox now)...

...S

0 Kudos
Purplars
Beginner

A video about what this means 'While using Intel® Driver & Support Assistant
ERROR: Installing this Graphics driver from Intel may remove customizations from your computer manufacturer (OEM).'

0 Kudos
GouthamN
Beginner

A video about self display debug: resolutions, EDID, color formats, adaptive sync etc. How to configure them from IGCC.

It would be also helpful if you make a video on how to extract panel's EDID from IGCC.

Sometimes user might get confused why maximum/certain resolutions are not working. I believe above things will help them.

https://tomverbeure.github.io/video_timings_calculator

Thanks,

Goutham N

0 Kudos
Exekverad
Beginner

I have the perfect idea!

Title: 

"We just released a light-weight stand-alone tool opensource and in cooperation with Microsoft to fix any issues with the driver can't check for updates issue!"

It's a 5 second clip with very intense music that shows a simple web search window. Typing in as it does a spin fade "intel alchemist potion v1.0.0c", the fade over is to the link top most on the search engine and some whispering yet enthusiastic from a lean voiced woman say something like..

- This is what we asked for all those logs for. What you've told us about and we couldn't let our first-generation dedicated GPU investors, the enthusiasts hoping for more competitive markets and better performance down, no we couldn't. 

Then a spin swipe to a potion bubbling with awesome intel rainbow colors of simply clicking and running the small-sized file.

And fade out, to a Intel Arc logotype and your first, really awesome slogan: "We did it right the first time and we will keep the competition guessing!", and you put up all the tech patents and chips in the Arc alchemist cards and stop with silence. 

That'd be awesome. A lot of people would probably love that. I would. 🙂

0 Kudos
ShoYnn
Beginner
I am running windows 11, 24H2 with Intel Arc A770 and newest driver (5762). I only play Star Citizen. Ever since updating Windows to 24H2, when I close the game I get a green screen of death with a memory management stop code. I never had this issue before 24H2, and if I roll back everything works just fine. Is this an Intel or Microsoft issue?
0 Kudos