Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20741 Discussions

Inter HD Graphics Scaling Games after Windows 10 upgrade

RAbid
Novice

I Had windows 8.1 installed on my computer and i had that issue related to low resolution for games to be showen in fullscreen

anyway i've used that way when i put my resoution to lowest then change the settings and that worked for me

i upgraded to windows 10 and i found out the scaling problem , but this time that method is not working and i tryed so hard to get it working but i couldn't

please help me

my graphics card is just called : Intel HD Graphics

processor type (pentium)

1 Solution
Bryce__Intel
Employee

Closing this thread and redirecting to the thread below used for tracking these scaling discussions. Please post any updates you have and look for updates from Intel there. Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
25 Replies
JZuid
Novice

I've only used my TV to scale the input from my graphics card to full screen so I could see the full screen without it being set to one of the TV presets for strange things that cut off parts of my screen.

You are saying that Intel is "working on" restoring all scaling options at my native resolution?

0 Kudos
Bryce__Intel
Employee

Hey All,

Is anyone able to set 75Hz? If so, are you still experiencing the issue at this refresh rate? Gathering data from you good folks at my debug engineer's request. Appreciate it.

0 Kudos
JNhem
Novice

Are you talking about setting 75Hz in the intel control panel? If so, no with any resolution. Are you talking about forcing the refresh rate in the game? In CSGO it's possible using launch options.

edit: I'm using 60 Hz monitor by default.

0 Kudos
RAbid
Novice

it says 60Hz thats the only option available

please patch it and let me play

0 Kudos
Bryce__Intel
Employee

Closing this thread and redirecting to the thread below used for tracking these scaling discussions. Please post any updates you have and look for updates from Intel there. Thanks.

0 Kudos