Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

Iris xe runs slower on Windows 11

ProSetTata
Novice
When the card is about 90% loaded, you can see graphics lag. The same operations on Windows 10 are very smooth. I measured the performance in both cases and the difference reaches 20% in favor of Windows 10. I have a system with an i5 1135G7 processor without an additional graphics card.
How to improve iris xe performance in windows 11?
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ProSetTata
Novice

I installed Windows 11 and downloaded all patches. I have installed the latest drivers and this time the problem does not occur. 
I must have run into some intermittent problem that was resolved.
Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello ProSetTata,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having performance issues with your Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello ProSetTata,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
ProSetTata
Novice
I am currently using Windows 10 and have no performance issues. Previously, I had the latest version of Windows 11 and the latest version of the drivers. Benchmark is Unigine Superposition. on Windows 11 the low test is 4400 and on Windows 10 it is 5200.
0 Kudos
ProSetTata
Novice
I will try to provide logs from both cases and a description of the test case because windows 11 is a little more comfortable 😁 Give me some time.
0 Kudos
ProSetTata
Novice

I installed Windows 11 and downloaded all patches. I have installed the latest drivers and this time the problem does not occur. 
I must have run into some intermittent problem that was resolved.
Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello ProSetTata,

Thank you for your response, and all the information provided.

Happy to hear that the issue is solved, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos