Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Issue after Intel UHD 620 driver update

BeeNooNim
Beginner

I'm using Intel UHD Graphics 620 in my laptop computer, and I updated it since the alarm said me to. And then the screen blinks after and after, and I can't do anything with my laptop. Mouse, keyboard doesn't work at all. Only I can do is just moving the pointer around. I'm attaching how it looks, and I really don't know how to fix it. Please help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So we can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

0 Kudos
BeeNooNim
Beginner

You mean I should download that program on my laptop and report something? But as I said earlier, I can't do anything with my laptop, and how can I download such thing and copy text file? Did you see the video I attached?

0 Kudos
kaua
Beginner
I have the same problem, I decided to go for system recovery (through the BIOS), troubleshooting and restoring the last restore point. With that my system was restored the day before the driver installation. I recommend that you take a look and see if there is a point before installing the driver to roll back. do not install the driver again until the problem is resolved

0 Kudos