Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Issue with Intel(R) hd graphics 630 after upgrading driver to version 27.20.100.8336

JosueNV
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I'm using a second monitor on my Intel(R) hd graphics 630. Today I upgraded the drivers from the previous version that I had, 26.20.100.7262, to 27.20.100.8336. However, now my screen does not connect.

I see that the status of Intel(R) hd graphics 630 in intel driver support assistant is working properly, but the availability Offline.

Also, in the events I see the event ID411, Kernel PnP with the following details:

EventData

DeviceInstanceId: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5912&SUBSYS_7A651462&REV_04\3&11583659&0&10
DriverName: oem51.inf
ClassGuid {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
ServiceName: igfx
LowerFilters:
UpperFilters:
Problem: 0x15

I have Windows 10 update 19H1.

Motherboard is MSI B250M GAMING PRO (MS-7A65)

Any help with this problem is appreciated. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JosueNV
Beginner

Hello Andrew,

Sorry about the late reply. I posted in a forum of Microsoft about the same issue because I didn't exactly know where the problem was located.
It seems that my OS had a corrupted file and they provide me the command > DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.
After running the command the corruption was fixed and my issue was solved, I can now connect my second monitor.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JosueNV

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this behavior further, could you please provide the following information?

1- Please provide details on how you performed the driver update. Did you remove fist the old version before installing the latest Intel® generic driver Version: 27.20.100.8336? Please kindly elaborate on the steps you followed.

2- Second Monitor brand and model:

3- We understand that only the second monitor is having issues. Please provide details of the video port on both sides (video port used in the computer, and video port used in the monitor). Also, please provide details of the type of video cables and if you are using adapters, converters or dockings:

4- Have you tested this second monitor with another computer or have you tested a different monitor on your system?

5- As a reference, please confirm primary monitor brand and model and the video ports and cable types used with the primary monitor (we understand this one is working fine):

6- Provide a screenshot showing the status you mentioned of "availability Offline".

7- DxDiag* report following these steps:

• In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.
  • In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
  • Click on Save All Information.
  • Open the report.
  • Use the option "save all information" to save the .TXT file.
  • Attach the report .TXT file to this thread. 

8- With all the monitors connected to the computer, please provide a Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers following the steps on the below link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics-drivers.html

Note: To upload and attach a file, sue the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" dialog below the edit box.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JosueNV

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
JosueNV
Beginner

Hello Andrew,

Sorry about the late reply. I posted in a forum of Microsoft about the same issue because I didn't exactly know where the problem was located.
It seems that my OS had a corrupted file and they provide me the command > DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.
After running the command the corruption was fixed and my issue was solved, I can now connect my second monitor.
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JosueNV

Thank you for your response. We are glad to know that the issue is solved and we appreciate the feedback provided, hopefully, it may help other community members experiencing a similar issue.

We will proceed to close this thread now, if you need further assistance in the future, please create a new thread.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos