Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Issue with Windows® 10 DCH Driver asks to update after every restart (stuck in loop)

LeePanagiotidis
Beginner

I have a Lenovo Thinkstation running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit), each time i update this driver it runs through its process and then asks to restart. Once i restart same notification comes up,  and asks to update does its thing and repeat .. not sure what i need to do here ? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @LeePanagiotidis

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please elaborate more and provide detailed steps on how you are doing the driver update? Are you using the Self-installing file(.exe) or Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)?

Could you please share some pictures or a short video showing the behavior?

Also, please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread to gather more details about your system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello LeePanagiotidis

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @LeePanagiotidis

We will proceed to close this inquiry as per the internal request we received from you.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos