I assume you are trying to use IDSA to update your graphics driver.
What operating system? WIndows 10? What version? 1909? 1903 (with all updates)?
What is your processor model number?
What is your laptop or motherboard model number?
You should use ONLY the drivers from ACER, especially if you have DUAL graphics.
Now, if you really want to install the latest Intel generic DCH driver, do this.
- Download and save the latest driver from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29274?product=134876
- Disconnect from the net (unplug LAN cable and/or turn off WiFi.
- In the Device manager, uninstall the Intel Graphics driver, making sure to check the box that says delete software.
- Repeat the above until all you see is the Microsoft Basic Display adapter.
- Install the driver you downloaded and saved.
- Reconnect to the net.
Now, using the Intel DCH driver instead of the ACER supplied driver, you will lose any customizations/modifications Acer has done. This may be ok for you. BUT... If you have Dual graphics (nvidia or amd), you may cause yourself problems with the switching between the graphics.
Also, the next time you run IDSA, it should work for you.