Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Just got the new Graphic Commande Center via Windows update for my dell xps 9570. I was browsing the command center but I don't find the color gamut option that I had in old graphic control pannel. See screenshot enclosed. Where to find the option ?

MOliv46
Beginner

Inkedcolor gamut intel control pannel en_LI.jpg

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

MOliv46, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance to your inquiry, please provide the complete model of the Intel® Procesor that you are using?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
MOliv46
Beginner

My processor is an intel i7 8750h with a uhd630 graphic chipset

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

MOliv46, Thank you very much for providing those details.

The Color Gamut feature should be available in the Intel® Graphics and Command Center for Intel® 9th generation Processors and older, just like the unit that you have which is an 8th generation Intel® Processor, but this is as long as the YCbCr feature is not available in there.

Please access the Intel® Graphics and Command Center and verify if the YCbCr feature is in there, if it is there, that is the reason why the Color Gamut feature is not showing.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
MOliv46
Beginner

Well, just have brightness rgb option / contrast rgb option / hue setting / saturation settings. in color control pannel

Can't find an YCbCr feature available on the app for sure

intel graphic color options.jpg

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

MOliv46, Thank you very much for letting us know that information.

We will do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello MOliv46, I just wanted to provide an update on this case.

Just to let you know, we are still working on this matter, I tried to replicate the issue in our Intel® lab and I am getting basically the same options that you are seeing, so we will continue with our research on this topic:

Color Gamut I.PNG

Color Gamut II.PNG 

Could you please provide the SSU report so we can check further details about your platform:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

To attach the report, once you choose "reply" select the "clip" icon on the lower-left corner.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
MOliv46
Beginner

Sure, here you go.

0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hi everyone,

I would like to confirm that this has been reported to the development team that owns Intel Graphics Command Center, and work to add this feature will pick up soon.

The only down side is that we do not have an ETA for implementation of it yet, so all we can do for now is wait.

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to us.

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

MOliv46
Beginner

Thanks for the update, good to know the issue has been addressed.

0 Kudos