I just downloaded the newest graphic card driver and suddenly my fps in World of Warcraft dropped from around 80, down to 20 fps.
I have a Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU@ 3.20GHz.
The driver i downloaded is the one below:
"Intel® HD Graphics 4600
- Driver DetailsUp to date
- ProviderIntel Corporation
- Device Details
- Adapter CompatibilityIntel Corporation
- Video ProcessorIntel® HD Graphics Family
- Resolution1920 x 1080
- Bits Per Pixel32
- Number of Colors4294967296
- Refresh Rate - Current59 Hz
- Refresh Rate - Maximum75 Hz
- Refresh Rate - Minimum50 Hz
- Adapter DAC TypeInternal
- Adapter RAM1.00 GB
- AvailabilityRunning at full power
- StatusThis device is working properly.
- LocationPCI bus 0, device 2, function 0
- Device IdPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0412&SUBSYS_04121849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&10"
Can someone please help me fix this issue, since im not able to play with this low fps.