Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20708 討論

Latest driver does not recognize the HDMI-connected monitor of dual monitors

nayeri
初學者
1,346 檢視

Product : 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11400 (Rocket Lake)
Monitor : Samsung LF24T35 (HDMI), Samsung S24D300 (D-SUB)
Driver Ver. : Intel Arc 31.0.101.5085

I5-11400, Windows 10 (22H2) system. I had no problems using dual monitors with Intel's Arc driver 31.0.101.5085 and earlier versions of the driver.

However, with later driver versions (even the recent 31.0.101.5330), the monitor connected via HDMI is not recognized when entering Windows 10, and only the monitor connected via D-SUB works fine.

Monitors connected via HDMI work fine during the boot process before entering Windows 10 or in Windows 10 Safe Mode, and work fine if you roll back to a previous driver version. I've tested this over and over again, but the same issue appears.

This issue already occurred in version 31.0.101.5186, and although a new version has been released, it does not seem to have been recognized or fixed by the Intel development team.

Are you experiencing these issues?
We hope that Intel will address this issue quickly.

0 積分
6 回應
Duxy
新手
1,302 檢視

Yes i had this issue too, in combination with a discrete card, same results on Intel outputs.

I had to not only use DDU, because some intel gfx driver stayed locked and did not get removed, i had to also use RAPR to force delete any Intel gfx leftovers after DDU.

After that reinstalled 5330 and then it worked again with the intel attached screen being detected again.

Probably a small bug intel introduced and now fixed, since a few drivers came in quick succession...not usual with intel.

ACarmona_Intel
1,277 檢視

Hello Nayeri,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please provide us with your SSU so we can further investigate the issue that we have.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

ACarmona_Intel
1,230 檢視

Hello Nayeri,

We are checking in to see if you already have your system SSU; if yes, please share it with us so we may be able to further investigate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

ACarmona_Intel
1,200 檢視

Hello Nayeri,

We are checking in with you on the HDMI issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

ACarmona_Intel
1,195 檢視

Hello Nayeri,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Mi2-2
新手
890 檢視

I'm in the same situation.

HDMI won't wake up from screen sleep.

M/B: MSI PEG Z790 Carbon Wi-Fi
CPU: Core i7 12700
iGPU: UHD770
dGPU: None

No problem up to 5085. This phenomenon occurs with 5186, 5194, 5330, 5333, and 5379.

回覆