Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20815 Discussions

Lenovo M910q with i5-7500T, graphics hd630

Eagle07
Beginner
Hi! I have an Mini PC Lenovo M910q with i5 7500T, with graphics card hd630. It has 2 display ports v1.2, i think is two independent channels, and i want to know if i connect 1 monitor 1440p in each DP i did not have problems at 60hz, 75hz? Second question what is the maximum i can connect in each DP. I want to work with 2 monitors at same time. Thanks
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Eagle07

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I understand that you are looking to know if your system can support 2 displays with a 1440p@60Hz or 75 Hz resolution. We will be glad to help.

Based on the specifications sheet(Attached) for this system, it can support up to 3 displays with a maximum resolution of 4096x2304 (DP)@60Hz, so the configuration that you are trying to achieve should be possible, however, we would recommend that you reach out to your system manufacturer support to make sure there are no limitations.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Eagle07

We hope that you were able to check the previous post as well as the datasheet we share for your laptop model which indicates the configurations that you are looking for should be possible. Since there are no further questions related to this topic we will close this thread, feel free to open a new thread if you have further questions.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos