Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21010 Discussions

Low FPS in Conan Exiles with Intel Arc A770 on Minimal Settings

PrutoPlox
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I'm posting on behalf of my friend who owns an Intel Arc A770 graphics card. He's been experiencing performance issues with the game Conan Exiles. Other games like Hogwarts Legacy are running better (around 60 FPS on Ultra, 1080p). Despite running the game on minimal settings, he's only getting around 15-20 FPS on 1080p, which is much lower than expected for this card? 

We've already tried updating the drivers, bios and adjusting various in-game settings, but the performance remains poor. Attached is the Intel® System Support Utility Summary for his system. Any help or suggestions to improve the performance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,

PrutoPlox

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PrutoPlox
Beginner

Bump. No one any idea?

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, PrutoPlox.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

I understand that you're having problems with performance issues in Conan Exiles despite efforts to update drivers, and BIOS, and adjust settings. Based on the Intel® System Support Utility Summary provided, we'll thoroughly review the system configuration to identify any potential bottlenecks or compatibility issues affecting performance with Conan Exiles. 

Let’s walk through the reasons to increase your FPS, go through the graphics settings that will help you fine-tune it, and explore the options for upgrading. 

If you’re seeing low FPS in-game, there are a few steps you can take immediately.

• Close background processes. Use the Task Manager (shortcut: CTRL+SHIFT+ESC), then click the CPU and Memory tabs to see what’s using large chunks of your CPU or RAM.
  • Update the game. Developers often release patches with major performance impacts. Enable automatic updates in Steam or your game launcher of choice to ensure you don’t miss one.
  • Update your graphics drivers. Optimizations and new features added through GPU drivers can give your FPS a real boost. Be sure to keep them updated through your graphics card manufacturer’s software. Please be guided that we have uploaded the latest graphics driver version of Intel Arc A770.
  • Search for player tweaks and mods. Modders often come up with creative ways to improve performance, whether that means forcing a game to run at 60 FPS or disabling features that can’t be found in settings menus.
  • Repair your install. If you’re experiencing unusual performance issues, try accessing the game’s properties in your library (using a launcher like Steam or Epic Game Store) and finding the “Repair” or “Verify Integrity” option.

Furthermore, you may visit these links or articles that might help fix the issue:

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, PrutoPlox.

I hope you're well.

Have you had a chance to review our earlier response regarding the troubleshooting steps and the articles/links that we've provided?

Please inform us if you require any further assistance. We're here to help.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, PrutoPlox.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos