I have this DH67CL motherboard and would like to install more Ram than the 16Gb currently and in the specifications it mentions 32Gb Memory as per here :-
• Four 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
• Support for DDR3 1333 MHz and DDR3 1066 MHz DIMMs
• Support for 1 Gb, 2 Gb, and 4 Gb memory technology
• Support for up to 32 GB of system memory with four DIMMs using 4 Gb
• Support for non-ECC memory
• Support for 1.35 V low voltage JEDEC memory
Chipset Intel® H67 Express Chipset consisting of the Intel® H67 Express Platform
I dont understand how you can put 32Gb in when it says what I have done 4 Gb X 4 slots?
Can somebody tell me what that means I can or cannot go up to 32Gb
You need to get four 8gb dimms.
Look at the following page:
The only 8gb dimm tested is the micron MT16JTF1G64AZ-1G4D1. Others may work.
Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]