Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20975 Discussions

Memory type of Arc Pro A40 and A50

tl0
Beginner

Hi Intel team,

I have some interested for using one of your Arc Pro graphic cards for my low profile compute workstation. Since these cards is enterprise grade products, I just want to ask whether these two support ECC memory? ECC is really important for some of my compute workload, and Arc Pro does seem like an attractive options for the prebuilt workstation from HP, it could be my next system as well.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
tl0
Beginner

Hi Intel team,

Thank you for your clarify. Since I don't have any issue with the A770 at the moment, I will try to configuration it with my home server instead. 

Regards,

tl.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello tl0,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I see you want to know if Intel® Arc™ Pro A40 Graphics and Intel® Arc™ Pro A50 Graphics supports ECC Memory, I will be happy to help you.  

I will start an investigation about it, to provide you with accurate information.

As soon I have the details I will let you know.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello tl0,

As per our investigation, the Arc Pro cards are not available to be bought as boxed products. These cards will only be available as part of OEM pre-built systems. So, you will need to contact the specific OEM of the pre-built system you are looking to buy to ask if their system supports ECC memory or not.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
tl0
Beginner

Hi Intel team,

Thank you for your clarify. Since I don't have any issue with the A770 at the moment, I will try to configuration it with my home server instead. 

Regards,

tl.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello tl0,

Happy to hear that I have answered all your questions and that the graphics card is working fine, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Andres P.   

0 Kudos