Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Multi Monitor Plug and Play issues

Scott_M1
Beginner

I have a number of PCs using dual monitors via DP connectors running Windows 10

I am using either UHD-630 with Driver Version 27.20.100.8783 or HD-530 with Driver version 26.20.100.7925

If monitors are turned off for the evening and back on or occasionally on a reboot the display settings corrupt to a single display.

On another flavor of Graphics Adapter I am able to download the EDID from the monitor to a file and then force the port to use the exported EDID instead of looking for the monitor which seems to resolve the issue on those PCs.

Am I able to apply an EDID export to a video port with the HD-530 / UHD-630 adapters using the Graphics Command Center or by another means?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Scott_M1

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share more information with us:

• What processors do you use?
  • What Windows 10 build do you use?
  • Are they all desktop or laptop systems?
  • Did you test different drivers? What versions?
  • Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results of one of the affected systems:
  • Intel® Graphics Command Center report of one of the affected systems
    • Open the application 
    • "Support" > "System Diagnostic" > "Generate Report 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos