Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

My Arc A380 temperature sensor shows 216 celsius degree

znpfg
Beginner

My Arc A380 temperature sensor is indicate 216 celcius degree at idle state, while other sensor in taskmgr shows 55 degree though.
I didn't find in forum of such case except for really hot state at 100% load cases.

My system information as follow:
CPU: I3-13100, maximum clock to set as 4GHz.
RAM: DDR5-4800 16GBx2 downclocked to 4GHz to synchronize with CPU, cache and memory.
no other sensitive over/underclock setting modified such as voltage, timing, etc.

GPU: Arc A380, as is setting. No other setting modified. Driver 31.0.101.4575. attached in PCH 4.0 x16 (electrically x4)
MB: Asrock LiveMixer UEFI firmware 9.03(last firm), with UEFI secure boot.
Other: Datapath VisionRGB-E2 capture device pcie 1.1 x4 attached in PCIE1 cpu slot
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO attached in CPU M.2 slot (pcie 4.0 x4)

Resizable BAR on
Above 4G decode on
Advanced Error Report disabled.

Anyone seen like this case?

Fortunately, my pc has not yet fried 🙂

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello znpfg

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

We understand you have opened a (chat/email/phone) support case with us, and we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case. Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel, in case that you have further questions, please open a new thread. 

Thanks for your understanding.  

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

@znpfg wrote:

Anyone seen like this case?

That's a common issue when American developers use Microsoft .NET and ignore the rest of the world.

I guess they confused Fahrenheit with Celsius.

(°F-32)x5/9=°C

102 degrees Celsius under full load would make sense.

0 Kudos