Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21079 Discussions

My intel arc 750, since yesterday’s update, when i play fortnite or any game, the screens goes balck

Aldryn30
Beginner
The graphics card just crashes, (intel arc 750) with the latest driver update, when i play fortnite because is my mainly game, the screen goes black after a amount of time and the graphics card crashes and resets after some time
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Aldryn30,

Thank you so much for posting in our Intel communities.

We understand that you are having an issue with your A750 graphics, as when playing any games, the screen goes black and crashes.

In order for me to isolate the issue and provide you with the best solution, please provide the following information:

• Please provide the link to where you downloaded the graphics driver that you have recently installed on your system.
  • I do not have sufficient details about your hardware and software configuration to help you. Please run the SSU report so I can check important details such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc.
  • If you have taken any steps to fix this issue before contacting us, please give me those details so we don't repeat any unnecessary steps.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Aldryn30,

We are checking in with you on the Arc A750 issue we are having in case you have any additional queries or require further explanation. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Aldryn30,

We are checking in with you on the Arc A750 issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Aldryn30,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos