Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

New Intel HD 3000 update causing FPS drop windows 8.1

rhard3
Beginner

Hi, I like to play games on my toshiba sattelite c850 and it has windows 8.1 (64 bit) and intel HD 3000. I wanted to see if I could get better gaming performance, so I decided to update my graphics driver to 9.17.10.3374. I turned on just cause 2 when it finished installing and had an fps drop of about 15 in the city. befor i had about 30 fps. my battery is set to high performance and my graphics options in the intel panel are set to low as possible. the game settings are low as possible with 1366x768. is there anywhere i can download an older driver?

(I can't rollback because i updated it with the same driver twice to try and fix the drop)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Hi nickhardy6,

The only driver available for Windows 8.1 using the Intel HD Graphics 3000 is version 3347.

If you are looking for an earlier version, you need to check with your computer manufacturer or reinstall your operating system to use Windows generic inbox drivers.

Allan.

0 Kudos