Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

No HDMI or DP output from HD 4000 adapter

MOkun2
Beginner

Hi. I have an Asus TX300CA with HDMI and DP outputs that have been working fine for over a year. All of the sudden both stopped working, so there is no way I can use an external screen anymore. No updates or hardware changes were performed before this issue appeared. I downloaded the latest drivers using the Driver Update Utility tool (which tells me after every install that my driver is not up-to-date, by the way, but this is a different story). The cables that I use work perfectly on other devices that do not use Intel HD 4000.

I have seen a lot of other users reporting this issue, and the Intel support always coming to the conclusion to "contact the manufacturer". However, since the problem appears on all possible PC models something must be wrong with Intel. Just curious if some solution was found cause as far as I understand the problem is known for over 2 years.

DxDiag and DispDiag reports are attached.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello Myxomycete,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Please try uninstalling the graphics driver and reinstalling it, you can download a generic driver for this the Intel® HD 4000 at the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25698/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-3rd-Gen-BYT- Download Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows 7*, 8.1*, 10 (3rd Gen & BYT)

Have you tried you monitor in another system?

honestly this is a driver that has been used for while already we have not hear this problem if the driver I provided above does not solve your problem I suggest contacting your system manufacturer for this issue and for a possible customize driver update.

Best regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos