Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21065 Discussions

No Option To Select A730M

georgelee
New User

I bought the Intel NUC x15. It comes with an intel arc a730m graphics card and is supported by an intel iris XE graphics card.I replaced the SSD. First the touchpad failed. Then I reinstalled the system and found that the a730m graphics card disappeared. Since then, I have tried various methods, including updating the driver, updating the BIOS firmware, and finding the previously backed up driver. And reinstalling it does not completely solve the problem. Now my a730m graphics card is hidden. The system is in power saving mode first, and the option of this power saving mode is gray and cannot be selected.Then I went to the app store and installed Intels Graphics Command center. On the command center under the GPU tab it only shows intel Iris XE graphics, and now when i go to task manager GPU1 is no longer there and when i go to gaming in the settings and click on any game the only options now are Power saving: Intel Iris XE Graphics and Better Performance: Intel Iris XE Graphics. Better Performance used to say the Intel Arc A730M but now its just gone. I come here to ask for help. Can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
0 Replies