Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20994 Discussions

No Signal Output Arc 770

SeBu
Beginner
I have a A770 GPU installed in a MSI Pro b660-A. The BIOS is latest version. When i Plug the HDMI on the GPU to a Hisense 49" TV i cant get Video Signal after booting the system.
GPU Driver is latest Version.
What can i do?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello SeBu,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand that you are having no signal output when connecting your tv to the  Intel® Arc™ A770.

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Are you able to try using another TV/Monitor?
  • Can you try using another cable or video output (DP)?
  • Did the video card use to work as expected before?

Also, try updating the firmware of the Intel® Arc™ Graphics card to the latest version. The firmware will update upon installing the latest Intel Arc Graphics driver.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello SeBu,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
SeBu
Beginner
Thanks for the help.
I should have checked First for Updates. After installing the latest drivers the Problem ist gone.
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello SeBu,

We appreciate your response.

We're glad to know the information helped, and now the system is now working. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
TruthGaming
Novice

I have a very similar issue.  I can't get a signal on my A770 when the WHQL March 23 drivers install - i can hear a couple dings on my USB headset, then the screen goes blank.  It won't come back on until I reinstall Windows 11.

This is a custom-build PC.  Since assembly I have had frequent signal loss under a variety of conditions, and a few very erratic glitches.  There have been a couple 3-4 day spans with 100% functionality.  Any ideas?  Hoping to get back into some games soon.

-E.

0 Kudos