Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NDali
Beginner

No existe OpenGL o no tiene los últimos drivers instalados

Recientemente acabo de instalar el driver gráfico de Intel pero no puedo ejecutar juegos porque me dice que no hay API OpenGL

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You have the latest driver installed.

You have OpenGL 4.6.

What game is telling you that you have a problem?

Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file (using the paperclip under the toolbar).

Doc

W10 2004, W10 May 2020, W10 20H1, W10 19041 - A rose, by any other name, still smells.

AlHill
Super User

No need to start another thread. Just provide the ssu support file I asked for above.

Doc

NDali
Beginner

This is the file with the results.

AlHill
Super User

I cannot see anything wrong. You have the latest Intel graphic driver, your OS is current. You do have dual graphics.

is your device a laptop? What application is reporting that your OpenGL is a problem?

Doc

NDali
Beginner

I use pc, a few days ago I was using 2 gpu (Intel and Nvidia) to perform personal performance tests, I am using iGPU in this case but I cannot open games like Asphalt 9 legend (microsoft store) it just closes like all other games, I tried other programs that OGL requires and I ran into the problem that I only have opengl 1.1 (GDI Generic) installed. I have the latest driver installed thanks to the intel scan tool but that is my only problem, I can use other normal APIs like Vulkan. I use intel core i5 8600k according to the web of intel supports ogl 4.4

AndrewG_Intel

Hello NDali

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Should you have additional inquiries, please let us know.

Note: Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded in this Intel Community.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

AndrewG_Intel

Hello NDali

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread. If you need further assistance please post a new question.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician