Super User Retired Employee
05-08-2020 08:52 AM
Try this process:
- If you don't have it there already, download the latest driver package from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29473/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=710.... Download the .EXE version; it is simplest to use.
- Disconnect your system from the Internet. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless.
- Using the Apps & Features applet, uninstall the Intel Graphics driver package.
- Reboot, keeping Internet disconnected.
- In the Device Manager app, expand the Display Adapters section.
- If the only graphics adapter present is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter (i.e. no Intel Graphics Adapter), go to Step 9.
- Right-click on the entry for the Intel graphics adapter and select Uninstall device. Checkmark the Delete the driver software... question and then click on the Uninstall button.
- Go back to Step 4.
- Install the driver package you downloaded in Step 1 (or previous).
- Reconnect Internet.
Hope this helps,