Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

Not supporting Games on Intel HD Graphics 3000

ARyus
Beginner

I really find it silly that you don't support the Intel HD Graphics 3000 to add optimized profiles and support for both Battlefield™4 and NFS Rivals™

I can run Assassin's Creed™4: Black Flag with 15-30 FPS (more demanding than both of those games) and i can't believe that you don't care this much about "unfortunate" gamers trying to live with this iGPU. Please stand up for your name, and add support for those two games and optimize your drivers because the latest ones are LESS performing than the "July" drivers

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DArce
Valued Contributor III

We appreciate your feedback on this matter.As per our tests, Battlefield 3 was the latest version determined as playable for this video controller

We will make sure your comment reaches the proper department for future consideration.

ARyus
Beginner

Thank you for your answer!

Actually, Battlefield 4 is playable on lowest settings (when i was able to bypass this error for a moment) 20-25 Fps with lowered resolution, and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag running quite good! Hope to see a fix from your side gentlemens.

0 Kudos