Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization

OpenGL

Radrigo
Beginner

Не могу найти OpenGL на Intel UHD graphics 630. Помогите, пожалуйста!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Radrigo, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Could you please provide a detailed description of what do you mean by " can't find OpenGL", are you using a game or application?

What is the name of the game/application?

This problem, does it happen just with one application or game?

What is the model of the Intel® Processor?

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Please provide the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your computer:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Radrigo
Beginner

Could you please provide a detailed description of what do you mean by " can't find OpenGL", are you using a game or application? I use app Intel graphics and not found OpenGL. When i open game got out "not found intel icd opengl"

What is the name of the game/application? osu!

This problem, does it happen just with one application or game? One

What is the model of the Intel® Processor? Intel core i5-9300H

What is the model of the motherboard? Product
LNVNB161216

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it? L340-15IRH Gaming Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81LK

Is this a new computer? Yes, new laptop

Was it working fine before? I don't know

When did the issue start? 1 month

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes? Yes, i download update

Which Windows* version are you using? Windows 10 pro

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Radrigo, Thank you very much for providing that information and the report.

Could you please provide a link for OSU so we can make sure that we are referring to the same game/application?

Since the problem only happens with OSU, did you check the requirements of that game/application to make sure your system complies with those conditions?

When you said "i download update" what kind of update was that, please explain?

Just to let you know, we always recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them work with your specific platform. I looked on Lenovo's web site and the graphics driver available for your platform is 26.20.100.7262, please try a clean installation of that driver and once yu get the chance please let us know the results:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/ideapad-l-series-laptop/l340-15irh-gaming/downloads/driver-list/component?name=Display%20and%20Video%20Graphics

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005598/graphics.html

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Rodrigo - I have flagged your posts due to the their SPAM content. You need to repost without the link.

...S

0 Kudos