Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Photoshop errors and crash

YoshYoshYosh
Beginner

recently updated my photoshop after a while I haven't using it. First use, I got the same error as many of us here got following the updates: PROGRAM ERROR-
I cannot: open files, save or close the program.
I tried to re-installed the program and use the online support-

Each person has different idea whats wrong: either the drivers were not installed correctly, the GPU is too weak to handle latest versions, the graphic cards I have are causing interruptions to one another and to PS, and all of them "resolved" the problem (even downgrade me to PS CC) the error returned.
Also, when I do get to work - I couldn't rotate my canvas since my GPU wasn't enabled (although it was).
Currently, I have installed PS CC (GPU error), PS 21.2.6 (GPU error) and PS 22.3 (program error).
The day before yesterday I opened up 22.3 by mistake, and EVERYTHING WAS WORKING. opening files, saving, rotations, 3D features- all was as it should. I was happy and think "well OK then".
Yesterday- nada. same errors.

I can't believe I'm paying for something to ruin job and effect my business.. it's the first time I felt at Adobe really try to avoid dealing with an issue and to roll it over to my manufacturer.
They're whole "line of defence" now is that my PC too weak to handle PS -but I built up a beast so it can handle my 18 hour day of illustrations without breaking any sweat.
Windows 10 Pro
Intel UHD 630
Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060Super
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
(every driver installed correctly, updated and paid for)

I went over this here, I know it happens to so many of us. 
I didn't saw anyone who dealt with those errors in any version randomly.

Any idea what's my next step should by? Cause Covid has been a b**ch and I'm about to do a Three Way Calling Attack with Intel and Adobe.
HELP 😞

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello YoshYoshYosh,

Thank you very much for posting on the Intel* Community.

Please provide us with the below information so we can better assist you:

• Screenshots of the errors.

Provide us with the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) 

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello YoshYoshYosh,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello YoshYoshYosh,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos