Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Please help

CWalk15
Beginner

Everytime i try to update my graphics driver using the driver and support assistant i keep getting a message saying "A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer." i tried contacting my manufacturer ((toshiba)) but i am getting no emails back. the driver that the support assistant is installing is causing all my games to flicker 😞

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CWalk15
Beginner

can someone help me update it manually or something that might work?

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. What is your Laptop model?
  2. What is your Windows version?

Leon

0 Kudos
CWalk15
Beginner

Toshiba satalite s50-B

windows 10 home version 1903

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. Fill the field in the table (see attached Image_1) http://www.toshiba.ie/support/my-product/laptops/# and click on Search . You will see the list of downloads. Download and install the following drivers: Active Management Technology (AMT) version 11.8.55.3510, Intel Management Engine Interface version 1.1.5.0.
  2. Since you didn't provided complete identification of your laptop, can't point you to the correct Graphics Driver. The Toshiba Satelite S50-B can be for example S50-B-15N, S50-B-15U, S50-B-15P,... Each of this laptops have different specification for graphics adapter.
  3. Could be that after installing drivers mentioned in paragraph 1 above, Window will update the correct driver (AMD or Intel).

Leon

Image_1.png

0 Kudos