Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20497 Discussions

Por que o driver da minha placa de vídeo (intel UHD Graphics 600) não atualiza, se o próprio assistente de driver da intel está me indicando aquele driver???????

NHenr5
Beginner

Estou desde o INÍCIO do ano tentando atualizar aquele driver mas o assistente faz o download, ok, eu início a instalação e adivinha?? ele da erro com a seguinte mensagem...

"o driver sendo instalado não está validado para este computador obtenha o driver adequado com o fabricante do computador"

Aí ele me envia para o site de suporte mas adivinha já vasculhei o site e não encontrei absolutamente nada, sendo que sempre que abro meu pc aparece a mensagem "você tem uma nova atualização" que é essa QUE SEMPRE dá erro, venho por meio do suporte pedir ajuda porque segundo o assistente da intel o driver está na versão x.x.x.7463 e eu fiquei na versão x.x.x.6999 parado o que me deixa sem entender o POR QUE de não instalar o driver adequado se o próprio asssistente da intel está me indicando o mesmo, aguardo uma resposta por favor, já estou a meses tentando resolver e nada.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The answer is simple: Your laptop/motherboard manufacturer has modified the intel driver to support some features of their laptop/motherboard design. Consequently, when the installer from Intel sees that the driver you are trying to replace is a modified version from a manufacturer, it will not perform the install.

If this is a laptop with dual graphics (i.e. using both the Intel HD Graphics engine in the processor and a secondary engine (from NVIDIA/AMD/etc.) included in the laptop design, they you are stuck with the versions of the driver released by your laptop manufacturer. Talk to your laptop manufacturer about getting a newer version of the driver from them.

If this laptop has only Intel HD Graphics, then it is possible to get around this limitation, but understand that you may be removing support for the special feature(s) of their laptop design that this driver had originally been modified to support. If you want to go ahead and try this, here is the process to follow:

1. Download the (presumably latest) driver package from the Intel Download Center (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/) and save it on your laptop.
  2. Disconnect this laptop from the Internet. Unplug your Ethernet cable and/or disable WiFi support.
  3. Uninstall the driver currently being used. Note: Do this from within the Apps and Features applet, not Device Manager!!! Only delete the driver using Device Manager if there is no entry for the driver package in Apps and Features.
  4. Reboot the laptop, keeping it disconnected from the Internet.
  5. Go into Device Manager.
  6. If the driver assigned to the Intel HD Graphics engine is NOT the default (Microsoft VGA) driver, uninstall this driver and then repeat Steps 4-6 again. Only continue once you see it is the default driver.
  7. Install the new driver package that you downloaded earlier.
  8. Reboot.
  9. Reconnect the laptop to the Internet.
  10. Test.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos