Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

Possible video card issues on my NUC

Anister
Novice

Hello everyone. Had to join this community so that I could maybe solve my issues that I am having on my NUC8i7HVB.

I bought my NUC back in December 2019.No issues with it until recently.
I have a Wacom Cintiq that runs in 4k and a month ago I purchased a secondary 4k LG screen. Both are obviously connected to my NUC.
From the first week I started running dual 4k monitors, my NUC began to act out.
First issues were with not being able to run my Wacom in 4k, so randomly when I would turn my PC on, the Wacom would be 1024p instead of 4K. So after some tests, I found out that I can just turn on and off my Wacom for it to go back to 4K.
If this had been the only inconvenience, I wouldn't come here.
But unfortunately, my games (Blizzard OVERWATCH first then my steam games) would have issues finding my graphics card and wouldn't open up. So again, I went searching for solutions and tried to update my drivers, including the updates on the BIOS (Through the Intel updates app). Nothing really worked. So sometimes they would open up after a restart, other times no. 
To make things worst, now even my photoshop doesn't open up, so I have to restart my PC (which reverses my Wacom back to 1024p).
Now I don't have any solutions to these problems. Maybe my NUC cannot handle two 4k screens, which would be a pity as I spent around 1,7k euros on it.

Any idea would be very much welcomed.
Thank you in advance!

My specs:

PROCESSOR - 
Intel® Core™ i7-8809G CPU @ 3.10GHz

GRAPHICS

Intel® HD Graphics 630

Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics

AUDIO

AMD High Definition Audio Device

Intel® Display Audio

USB Audio Device

Realtek High Definition Audio

NETWORKING AND I/O

Intel® Ethernet Connection (2) I219-LM

Intel® I210 Gigabit Network Connection

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®

MEMORY

32 GB

STORAGE

Samsung SSD 860 EVO M.2 1TB

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LeonWaksman
Super User

Please stay with your other thread. One thread is enough.

Leon

0 Kudos