Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

Problem with Intel Graphic 500 Driver

Dory
Novice

Hello everybody,

I post this message because I've a problem with the driver of Intel Graphic 500:

When I Update the driver at the last version, no problems but when I start my computer (Hp X 360 11 G1 EE) a lot of white, blue and red lines appear and blink. I have to press the power button until the login page appear.

However, if I uninstall the driver and use the Microsoft Chipset integarted, no problems.

What can I do?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Dory
Novice

Hello,

I finally found the solution. I've uninstall last update with device manager.

Now I have no problems with screen and start.

Thanks everybody for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
Dory
Novice

Hello,

You can find here what you asked me.

Thanks

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Here is the latest driver for your processor graphics:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30266/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

0 Kudos
Dory
Novice

Thanks but it's this one who create the bug when I start my laptop.

0 Kudos
Dory
Novice

On the website of HP it's the same driver, not same name but same program: I've also the bug with it.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I very much doubt it is the same driver.  The first link I passed to you was just created a week ago.

At this point, contact HP for help with their hardware.

0 Kudos
Dory
Novice
Tomorrow, I will take some hours to call HP. If they find a solution, I will also post the solution.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

This is a laptop. If you are using a driver from the Intel site, it may not support all of the operations - especially that for on-battery/off-battery state handling - that this laptop may require. You should be using ONLY the drivers provided by your laptop vendor. If these do not work properly or are out of date, then you need to contact your vendor regarding this issue, not Intel. 

...S

0 Kudos
Dory
Novice

Hello,

I finally found the solution. I've uninstall last update with device manager.

Now I have no problems with screen and start.

Thanks everybody for your help.

0 Kudos