Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Problem with Intel HD on laptop ?

LIvan2
Beginner

Hello.

I have laptop Acer Aspire E5-511 N3530 with Intel HD Graphic, i have a little problem in game Diablo 3, game show some artiffact (see on screen) earlier game have no this problem, in others game this problem is no absent. What i can do ? I conntact to support of game but they say update your graphic driver, i do it but i still have problem.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, GloBoy:

I understand, have you tested with the latest graphics drivers for your laptop?

The recommendation while using OEM devices is to download and install the drivers directly from the manufacturer's website.

This is to avoid loosing any special features or settings that may be present in your device.

http://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site look for E5-511

Now, for troubleshooting purposes, you could install the generic Intel® HD graphics drivers.

Just make sure you select the proper OS and version (32/64-bit).

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81504/Intel-HD-Graphics-for-Intel-Pentium-Processors Drivers & Software

I look forward to your outcome with this.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
LIvan2
Beginner

I installed newest drivers and it's not help, i see still this same problem. I download drivers from page of my laptop, that drivers from intel website i can't download cause there is not drivers for my Win 10 64bit. 😕

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, GloBoy:

I would like to know, what did you change in your system that started the issue?

Maybe a Windows upgrade? From a previous version to 10?

This is to encounter with a possible source of the issue.

Also, have you reported this to your OEM? Since they have support for Windows 10* 64-bit for this unit, a driver fix could help.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
LIvan2
Beginner

Problem has been solved, support of game give me correct answer for my problem. Thanks for answers

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, GloBoy:

I am glad to hear your were able to get a fix for this issue.

Feel free to contact us back if you require any further assistance or support.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos