Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20696 Discussions

Problem with control panel Intel graphics in "hp omni 10"

jjim2
Beginner

Hello, recently I have a Tablet "hp omni 10" comes with Windows 8.1 installed.

At first all great, but one day I pass a cleaning program that looks that erased not something I had to erase and reformat touched me because it would not start.

The problem comes when I try to enter after formatting properties in the control panel graphics from Intel and no way.

When I give I get a screen that puts Intel initializing and disappears after a while doing nothing.

I have looked in device manager / display adapters and everything seems to be correct.

To say that I uninstalled the graphics drivers and I installed the latest is in the hp page and follow the same. I have also been reformatted and nothing.

As much as I look online I find no solution. I hope you can think something.

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi kutal15,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the computer but let me help you with it.

It is important to mention that the drivers we develop are intended for motherboards/laptops platforms only. Due to this situation, the best step at this point is to contact the tablet manufacture so you can get the driver specifically designed for the tablet.

0 Kudos