Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20946 Discussions

Problem with opening up Need for speed heat.

M4J5694
Beginner

Hello. I am trying to open up need for speed heat and I am getting an please update your intel driver notification. It saying the recommended driver version is xx.xx.15.4251 or later but I am not sure how and what to update.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello M4J5694,

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. We are here to assist you with the crashing issue you are experiencing while playing Need for Speed Heat. We see that you have received an error message suggesting you install driver version xx.xx.15.4251 or above.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, we kindly request you provide the graphics card model that you have in your system. Is it an integrated graphics card or an Intel Arc Graphics card? This information will help us to provide you with the appropriate solution.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello M4J5694,

We are jumping in your thread to check if you have been able to check our previous post. Provide us with the graphics card model you have so we can continue assisting you on this matter.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello M4J5694,

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos