Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Problema Driver

IntelZ
Beginner

Salve,

Ho un computer portatile HP-DV6 7090EL con una scheda grafica HD 4000 e ho il seguente problema: quando collego il secondo monitor l'immagine viene distorta. In particolare, alcune volte lo schermo non viene riconosciuto mentre altre viene riconosciuto ma l'immagine è distorta (allego GIF che mostra cosa interno). Il monitor, un po' datata ad essere sinceri, è collegato tramite un cavo DVI, inoltre è stato testato con altri computer e utilizzando altri cavi e in entrambi i casi non ho riscontato problemi quindi ho dedotto che esso deriva dal mio PC. Ho cercato in rete il problema ma non capisco né la natura, né il perché. Tra le soluzione che ho applicato ma che sono state inutili ci sono:

- Aggiornamento DRIVER

- Aggiornamento del BIOS

- Disinstallazione del DRIVER

- Avvio in modalità provvisoria

- Cambiamenti di risoluzione e frequenza

Vi sarei grato se mi aiutaste nella risoluzione del problema e ringrazio in anticipo eventuale risposte.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello IntelSirZ,

Thank you for contacting us, I was reading your thread and I know that you are having a graphics issue, I will be more than glad to assist you.

In order to help you better I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have in the computer. Please attach to this thread the .txt file the Intel System Support Utility will generate

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

(You may need to copy and paste the links provided into a separate tab in case that you have issues when clicking on them)

To attach a file, you must click •Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Ciany C.

0 Kudos
IntelZ
Beginner

Thank you for answering me. These are the technical specifications of my PC

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello IntelSirZ,

Thank you for your response, I noticed that you have installed the latest graphics driver from our website, based on the information provided of your system we check on HP website and they do not seem to have driver for Windows 10 in this case the issue you are having could be due to compatibility or a hardware issue.

By any chance are you able to test a different port/cable to check if the issues persist?

Could you please test an Operating System validated for the manufacturer for your system to discard a compatibility issue?

Regards,

Ciany C.

0 Kudos
IntelZ
Beginner

I tested the monitor with other cables and it still did not work. I also tried to use other computers and it worked instead.

I can not test the monitor on Windows 8 but the same problem is present in the partition on which I installed Ubuntu (again on this PC).

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello IntelSirZ,

Thank you for your response,

Based on the information provided seems like the issue could be related to the hardware of your system, this is because you have tested the latest driver from us, the customized driver form your computer manufacturer and you are having the issue with a different Operating System.

In this case, our recommendation will be to contact the manufacturer of your system.

Regards,

Ciany C.

0 Kudos