Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20661 Discussions

Problemas de compatibilidad en los drivers de UDH 630 en el juego Valorant

Cebolleta
Novice

En el juego Valorant tengo problemas de congelación cada vez que un arma, habilidad o personaje carga, es un segundo / segundo y medio de congelación por cada, acción, zona, movimiento que haga cualquier jugador. Es como si fuera cargando las entidades muy lentamente, entonces agradecería su colaboración para encontrar una solución. (Pido que sea de una manera más o menos fácil ya que no tengo mucho conocimiento de computación) 

He llegado a esta solución después de haber pedido ayuda en los foros de Valorant, los resultados me dijeron que llegara hasta aquí.

In the Valorant game I have freezing problems every time a weapon, skill or character charges, it is a second / second and half of freezin for each action, zone, movement that any player makes. It is as if it was loading the entities very slowly, then I would appreciate your help in finding a solution. (I ask that it be in a more or less easy way since I do not have mucho computer knowledge) 

I came to this solution after asking for help on the Valorant forums, the results told me to get here.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Cebolleta,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

We have created a thread where we provide updates related to this issue, please refer to this thread for information: 

- https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Valorant-Driver-Compatibility-Issues-UHD-620/m-p/1213635#M90233

Also, tried the following recommendations: 

1. Rollback to driver 27.20.100.8476: 

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/29784/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html 

2. If possible, install the game in a Solid State Drive (SSD). 

Since you will be checking the thread we have created for this issue, please let me know if you agree to close this thread or if you need further assistance. 

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Cebolleta
Novice

Amigo, solo tengo una palabra para decir. TE AMO
Acabas de solucionar mi juego en dos clicks y un reinicio.

No podía jugar Valorant desde hace mucho y lo extrañaba.
TE MERECES EL CIELO.

Friend, I only have one word to say. LOVE YOU

You just solved my game in two clicks and a reboot.

I couldn't play Valorant for a long time and I missed him.

YOU DESERVE HEAVEN

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Cebolleta, 

It was my pleasure to help you with this issue and I am glad to know that now you are able to play Valorant.

If you encounter this or any other issues, do not hesitate to open a new thread so you can get proper support since I will be closing this thread.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos