Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20601 Discussions

blue screen in my laptop Gateway Intel Iris Xe graphics

Absel14
Beginner

for a month it has been giving me the blue screen: Video TDR Failure (igdkmd64.sy)

the screen appears suddenly for no reason.

I already formatted and tried to update the Display Adapters but it didn't work, it helps

My pc features:

Intel (R) Core (TM) 11th Generation i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz

16.0 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

Windows 10 Home (Compilation: 19042.1415)

Gateway 14.1 Ustra Slim Notebook

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Absel14

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide us with the following information?

1- We understand that this issue has been occurring since one month ago. Is this a new system? Did the computer work fine before or are you experiencing this issue since the first day that you have the device?

2- If this worked fine before at any moment, were there any recent hardware or software changes that might relate to the point when the issue started? (For instance, Windows*, driver, BIOS, or software updates?)

3- Do you have external monitors, dockings, or any other peripheral devices connected to the computer that work with or use display features? If yes, please provide details.

4- Run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool to verify that both the processor and the GPU (Graphics Processing Unite) are fine and please provide us with the report.

To save the report, once the test is done, click on "File >> View Results File" and attach the .txt file to your reply.

5- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system:

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Absel14

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Absel14

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos